The Opportunity is Yours!
Central Bedeque, PEI
BLES Biochemicals Inc., www.BLESbiochem.com seeks a Full-time Production Assistant for our Central Bedeque, PEI location starting August 5th. BLES Biochemicals Inc., is the market leader for pulmonary surfactant in Canada, and manufactures and distributes BLES® (bovine lipid extract surfactant). BLES® is a pulmonary surfactant for use in the treatment of premature infants suffering from Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome. BLES® is unique; there is no generic form of this product. BLES Biochemicals Inc. is a privately-owned Canadian-controlled pharmaceutical company.
This is a part-time position. The average work week will be from Monday- Friday, from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (3 hours per shift).
The responsibilities include:
- Maintains inventory of required supplies for the office, abattoir and shipping.
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing and organization of receipts
- Performs the cleaning of the harvest equipment at BLES Biochemicals Inc.
- Performs cleaning and housekeeping in all work areas to maintain a safe work environment.
- Performs cleaning and sanitation of the production area as part of the sanitation programme.
- Performs the pest control programme.
- Janitorial tasks throughout the manufacturing and office areas.
- Carry out related tasks as requested.
- Performs all tasks safely using supplied personal protective equipment.
- Reading and following instructions based on standard operating procedures and good manufacturing procedures set by BLES Biochemicals Inc.
If you have:
- The ability to read and write English at a proficient level.
- Your own reliable transportation.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and are highly observant.
- The ability to work in mildly uncomfortable conditions.
And are willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any challenge to help this company continue to produce world class product and receive a competitive compensation package, then we would like to talk to you.
Please reply in confidence to our HR Specialist, Jenny Mellor at firstname.lastname@example.org
BLES Biochemicals Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.