Wm. Callbeck Centre
The historic Wm. Callbeck Centre dates back to 1894. It was purchased by William Callbeck in 1899 and continued to be a family business through four generations. This multi-structured and multi-floored building has direct access to the Trans Canada Highway and is within a 30 minute drive to Prince Edward Island’s two largest urban centers, Charlottetown and Summerside. The Centre was renovated in 2009.