The Young Millionaires program delivers business skills and tools to aspiring youth entrepreneurs so they can successfully create and grow a summer business. Through in-school presentations, workshops, and business site visits, the program educates young people across Prince Edward Island on the concept of entrepreneurship.
The Young Millionaires Program is looking to hire an assistant coordinator for the summer. This job will start July 2, 2019 and run for 8 weeks with 37.5 hours per week at $12.25 per hour. This person will assist the program facilitator coordinate the summer entrepreneurship program, the Young Millionaires Program. This individual will work with youth from ages 9 to 16 to develop their summer business. This position allows the student to explore their knowledge of entrepreneurship by assisting the YMP Program Coordinator to educate youth on entrepreneurship.
This position is being advertised under the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) initiative. To be eligible for this position, you must be between 15 and 30 years of age on the start date of the job. You must also be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a refugee under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. You must also be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
- Assisting with administrative support
- Assist facilitating workshops with the establish curriculum
- Monitor program participants, including site visits
- Assist organize special events, tours, and celebration night
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Reading text
- Document preparation and use
- Working with others
- Decision making
- Finding relevant information
- Social media use
- Own vehicle; Valid Drivers Licence
- Experience: 1 to less than 12 months
Application Deadline: May 24, 2019
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Fax: 902-887-2400
- By Mail: 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque, PE C0B 1G0
- In Person: 8am to 4pm